Firefighters bring fire to house on Reid Street

Winston-Salem firefighters brought a house fire under control on Sunday afternoon. Firefighters tweeted at around 3:15 p.m. Sunday that they were responding to a residential house fire in the 2800 block of Reid Street. The fire was contained in the kitchen and brought under control about 30 minutes later, according to a subsequent tweet. According to firefighters, the blaze was caused by unattended cooking. One person has been displaced. No one was hurt.

Winston-Salem firefighters brought a house fire under control on Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters tweeted around 3:15 p.m. Sunday he was responding to a fire in a residential house in the 2800 block of Reid Street.

The fire was contained in the kitchen and brought under control about 30 minutes later, according to a Tweeter.

According to firefighters, the blaze was caused by unattended cooking.

One person has been displaced.

No one was hurt.

This content is imported from Twitter. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, on their website.




Source link

About Crystal Morrison

Check Also

CUISINE DIVA: These are recipes for life | Community life

Over ten years ago I had the wonderful opportunity to work with King Features Weekly …