UC Master Food Preservers of Mariposa County Present: Preservation Day at the Garden of the Sun
Saturday, August 6, 2022
8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
1750 North Winery Avenue
Fresno, California 93703
Learn more about:
- Preserve surplus products from your garden.
- How to get the most out of your harvest.
- Basic techniques and tips for canning and preserving.
- How to make your fresh produce last longer.
Dial pressure cookers should be tested annually.
- When was the last time you had yours tested?
- Bring your pressure canner lid for annual testing.
Leaflet Garden Preservation Day (PDF)
It is the policy of the University of California (UC) and the UC Division of Agriculture and Natural Resources not to engage in discrimination or harassment of any person in any of its programs or activities. The full non-discrimination policy statement is available here.
Requests for information regarding the ANR’s non-discrimination policies can be addressed to:
Affirmative Action Compliance Officer / Title IX Officer
University of California, Agriculture and Natural Resources
2801 Second Street
Davis, California 95618