Genshin Impact 2.1 has just been launched, and information about Genshin Impact 2.2 is starting to emerge from dataminers and leakers.
While the new update is a bit far-fetched, here’s what we currently know about it.
September 15, 2021 –
The release of Genshin Impact 2.2 has revealed a roguelike dungeon set in a time -limited event called Labyrinth Warriors, where players will put their combat skills to defeat waves of enemies, including the new type of enemies, the Riftalkers.
READ MORE: Genshin Effect 2.2 Labyrinth Warriors Event Release, Details, Rewards & More
September 12, 2021 –
New foods coming soon!
Genshin Impact 2.2 will include new recipients for:
- Rice Pudding: Restores 85 durability
- Delicious Oncidium Tofu: Restores 100 stamina
- Omelette Rice: Reduces Stamina consumption by 20% in 900 seconds
- Many-and-Many more: Increases Physical DMG by 30% in 300 seconds
- Delicious Grilled Meat: Increases Physical DMG by 40% in 300 seconds
- Satiety Gel: Restores 16% of Max HP + 1,350 HP
- Heating: Restores 16% of Max HP + 1,350 HP
- Delicious Grilled Unagi Fillet: Restores 24% of Max HP + 1,500 HP
September 9, 2021 –
Helps beyond the Genshin Effect 2.2 Points on Shirt Ayato Release.
READ MORE: Genshin Details Kamisato Ayato Details
Genshin Effect 2.2 Release Date
The Genshin Impact update tends to run every six weeks.
That being said, Genshin Impact 2.2 is expected to be released Oct. 13, 2021.
Genshin Effect 2.2 Releases
The Constellations of Thoma Rise
Project Celestia just released a look at Thoma’s constellations from Genshin Impact 2.2 Beta.
Read Thoma, Protector from Afar has been announced for Genshin Impact 2.2
Genshin Effect 2.2 Leak Display in New Serenitea Pot Realm Layout
According to many Genshin Impact leens, a new Realm style is coming to the Serenitea Pot in Genshin Impact 2.2.
Read Genshin Effect 2.2 Leak Display in New Serenitea Pot Realm Layout
Genshin Effect 2.2 Banner Characters
Rumors are currently spreading that Yae Miko will be a 5-Star character headlining one of the two Characters Event Banners in Genshin Impact 2.2.
The interesting thing is that Yae Miko is nowhere to be found in 2.2 Beta according to Genshin Impact leakers.
Recently miHoYo has been teasing information about Thoma, and the 4-Star Pyro Polearm user is expected to drop to 2.2.
The Leakers say Thoma is in 2.2 Beta, so it looks like it’s a pretty done deal.
No more words about the banners, other than the fact that reruns of Ganyu, Hu Tao, and Albedo are all possible.
As far as Gorou, a new user of the 4-Star Geo Bow, is concerned, he is unlikely to appear in Genshin Impact 2.2.
It is rumored that the last island of Inazuma will come in Genshin Impact 2.2.
Tsurumi Island was first seen on 1.6 Livestream.
Surrounded by dense fog, it has been many years since someone visited this island; shrouded in mystery and difficult to access by boat, some still wonder if it is still there.
New Weapons / Items
- New weapons:
- Brumal Star, 5-Star Bow (Crit Rate)
- Mouun’s Moon, 4-Star Bow (ATK%)
- Akuoumaru, 4-Star Claymore (ATK%)
- Wavebreaker’s Fin, 4-Star Polearm (ATK% _
- New items:
- Chaos Prospector (Gadget) by Ayesha
- Floral Zither (Gadget, Instrument)
- Labyrinth Warriors
- A dungeon-like dungeon where players can earn a free Xinyan
- In Listening in the World of Listening
- Another rhythm-based mini-game
- Players will play alongside other characters
- Dreams of flowering
- Serenitea Pot Flower Event
- Players can grow and trade flowers and seeds with other players
Genshin Impact 2.2 gets a new Anisotropic Filtration graphic setting.
This will allow gamers with higher end PCs to maintain the sharpness of images at different viewing angles.
The update applies to PS4, PS5, PC, iOS, and Android.
There is still no official release date for the Nintendo Switch version of Genshin Impact, and there is no word of an Xbox port of the game.
Nintendo Switch release
Apparently, a Nintendo Switch port is still planned for the Genshin Impact, but there is still no official release date for the game,
Fans expected the Switch version of the game to come with Genshin Impact 2.0, but 2.1 did come, and there’s still no word on the port.
So far, it is not expected that a port of Genshin Impact Switch will happen anytime soon.
Rumors are spreading that miHoYo may be waiting for the release of Switch Pro, with the developer likely to have issues with a switch port due to Nintendo’s limited console power compared to Genshin Impact’s resource requirements.
READ MORE: Genshin Effect 2.1 Releases: The Boundless Symphony sets the mood for the celebration